Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
May 8, 2018
- The 5th Annual Social Service Workforce Alliance Symposium will be held in Washington, DC, and live webcast. View the agenda and register now.
April 26 – 27, 2018
- The 4th Conference on Social Work in Post-Soviet Countries will take place in Baku, Azerbaijan.
April 26 – 29, 2018
- The Child Welfare League of America National Conference will take place in Washington, DC, on the theme Advancing Excellence in Practice & Policy: Building Resilience in Changing Times.
May 2 – 4, 2018
- The 2018 Child and Youth Care Conference is scheduled for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
May 9 – 11, 2018
- The Christian Alliance for Orphans 2018 Conference will be held in Dallas, Texas, USA.
May 23 – 26, 2018
- The 30th Annual National Conference on Social Work and HIV/AIDS will take place in Washington, DC.
May 28 – 30, 2018
- The 26th European Social Services Conference will take place in Seville, Spain.
May 28 – 30, 2018
- World Congress on Justice for Children will be held in Paris, France.
May 29 – June 1, 2018
- The INTEREST Conference will take place in Kigali, Rwanda to share the latest research and solutions for patients living with HIV.
June 4 – 7, 2018
- The CORE Group Global Health Practitioner Conference will be held in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
June 5, 2018
- Cross-Border Family Mediation: 7 Things You Need to Know will be held in Washington, DC at the George Washington School of Law.
June 7 – 10, 2018
- The International Association for Social Work with Groups will hold their international symposium at Kruger National Park in South Africa.
June 14 –15, 2018
- The Association for Social Work Management will hold their 29th annual management conference in San Diego, California, USA.
June 20 – 23, 2018
- The National Association of Social Workers US will hold their bi-annual National Conference in Washington, DC, on the theme "Shaping Tomorrow Together."
June 25 – 26, 2018
- 5 Steps to Quality - European quality framework training on early education and care will take place in Leiden, The Netherlands.
July 2 – 3, 2018
- The 5th Biennial International Symposium on Decisions, Assessment, Risk and Evidence in Social Work will take place in Templepatrick, Northern Ireland.
July 4 – 7, 2018
- Social Work, Education and Social Development 2018 Conference: Environmental and Community Sustainability - Human Solutions in an Evolving Society is being planned for Dublin, Ireland.
July 22 – 27, 2018
- AIDS2018 is being planned for Amsterdam, Netherlands.
August 8 – 10, 2018
- 1st International Conference on Child Protection will take place in Nairobi, Kenya.
September 2 – 5, 2018
- The 22nd Annual IPSCAN Conference will be held on the theme Child Protection in a Changing World in Prague, Czech Republic.
September 10 – 12, 2018
- The 12th International Conference on Practice Teaching and Field Education in Health and Social Work will take place at St. John's College in Oxford, United Kingdom.
September 10 – 12, 2018
- What Works for Africa’s Poorest Children? Social Policies and Programmes for Children Living in Extreme Deprivation Conference is being planned for Kampala, Uganda.
October 8 – 12, 2018
- The 5th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will take place in Liverpool, United Kingdom. The call for abstracts is now open, and submissions are due by March 5.
October 14 – 16, 2018
- The World Health Summit will take place in Berlin, Germany.
October 18 – 19, 2018
- The Latino Social Worker Organization conference will be held in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
October 22, 2018
- The Global Health Mini-U is annually held on the campus of George Washington University in Washington, DC.
November 19 – 20, 2018
- The annual Ako Para Sa Bata conference in Manila, Philippines, will be held on the theme "INSPIRED: Eight strategies for ending violence against children."
November 22 – 23, 2018
- Nordic Association of Schools of Social Work/FORSA Conference will be held in Helsinki, Finland, on the theme "Power and Social Work."