Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
July – October, 2020
- HIV2020 will take place over a series of online sessions and be made available for free.
October 13 – 16, 2020
- The Together for Families Conference will take place as a virtual conference.
November 8 – November 11, 2020
- The Joint World Congress on Social Work Education and Social Development will be hosted by IASSW and ICSW in Rimini, Italy.
November 8 – 12, 2020
- The Health Systems Research Conference will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
November 23, 2020
- The Children and Families Across Borders International Child Protection Lecture 2020 - Protecting Children in a Globalised UK will be held online.