Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
August 18 – 21, 2019
The African Regional Child Trauma Conference will be held in Cape Town, South Africa, on the theme "Re-reooting Africa: Africa's routes to preventing and responding to child abuse, violence and neglect."
August 20 – 21, 2019
- The 2019 National Child Welfare Evaluation Summit: Leveraging Data and Evaluation to Strengthen Families and Promote Well-Being will be held in Washington, DC.
August 27 – 29, 2019
- The 2019 Regional Psychosocial Support (REPSSI) Forum will take place in Windhoek, Namibia.
August 27 – 30, 2019
- The 32nd Annual US Independent Living Conference will be held in Orlando, Florida, USA.
September 6 – 7, 2019
- Rising Tides: The Future of Global Missions conference will be held by Helping Children Worldwide in Chantilly, Virginia, USA.
September 10 – 12, 2019
- The 3rd International Conference on Case Management will take place in Nottingham, United Kingdom.
September 8 – 11, 2019
- The IFSW Europe Conference will be held in Vienna, Austria, on the theme social protection and human dignity.
September 15 – 17, 2019
- CELCIS will host the 5th Biennial Global Implementation Conference in Glasgow, Scotland
September 18 – 20, 2019
- The 25th Annual Asia Pacific Social Work Conference will be held in Bengaluru, India, and jointly organized by IFSW and local associations and organizations.
October 14 – 15, 2019
- The Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action annual meeting will take place in Geneva, Switzerland.
October 17 – 18, 2019
- ISS-USA and The University of Maryland School of Social Work will co-host a two-day conference, Beyond Separation: Protecting Cross-Border Families in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
October 24 – 27, 2019
- The Council on Social Work Education's annual meeting will take place in Denver, Colorado, USA.
October 25, 2019
- The Irish Association of Social Workers' 7th National Child Protection and Welfare Social Work Conference will take place in Cork, Ireland, on the theme of 'Children Protection and Welfare Social Work Practice: What’s Your Vision?'
October 29 – 31, 2019
- The IFSW Africa Regional Conference will take place in Kampala, Uganda.
October 29 – November 1, 2019
- The International Federation for Educative Communities (FICE) will hold its 34th world congress in Tel Aviv, Israel.
November 7 – 8, 2019
- The Social Work International Conference on the topic "The Place and Role of Social Work in the 2020s and Beyond" will take place in Bucharest, Romania.
November 7 – 9, 2019
- The Australian Association of Social Workers' Conference will be held in Adelaide on the theme "Challenging Inequality."
June 14 – 17, 2019
- The National Association of Social Workers US Conference will take place in Washington, DC, USA.
June 25 – 27, 2020
- The 2020 Work and Family Researchers Network Conference under the theme 'Advancing Equality at Work and Home: Strengthening Science and Collaboration' will take place in New York, New York, USA. Submissions open in July 2019 and close November 1, 2019.
June 28 – July 1, 2020
- The Joint World Congress on Social Work Education and Social Development will be hosted by IASSW and ICSW in Rimini, Italy.
July 6 – 8, 2020
- HIV2020 will take place in Mexico City, Mexico.
July 6 – 10, 2020
- The 23rd International AIDS Conference is being planned for San Francisco, California, USA.
July 15 – 18, 2020
- The IFSW International Social Work Conference will be held in Calgary, Canada.
November 8 – 12, 2020
- The Health Systems Research Conference will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.