Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
January 16 – 20, 2019
- The 23rd Annual Society for Social Work and Research Conference will take place in San Francisco, California, USA
March 19, 2019
- World Social Work Day is celebrated annually on the third Tuesday of March. If your organization will be holding an event, please let us know so we can help to promote. Read about events events being planned in 2019 and events held in 2018 and prior years.
April 24 – 26, 2019
- The National Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect will take place in Washington, DC.
May 1 – 4, 2019
- Savannah, Georgia, USA, will be the site of the 43rd Annual Conference of the National Association of Perinatal Social Workers.
May 7, 2019
- The Global Social Service Workforce Alliance's Annual Symposium will be held in Washington, DC, and live webcast.
May 8 – 10, 2019
- The Christian Alliance for Orphans annual conference will take place in Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
May 15 – 17, 2019
- The 26th Annual US Foster Care Conference will be held in St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
May 29 – June 1, 2019
- The Network for Social Work Management has annouced that their 2019 conference will take place in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
May 29 – June 1, 2019
- The Future of Family Justice: International Innovations conference will be held in Toronto, Canada.
June 4 – 6, 2019
- The World Anti-Bullying Forum will be held in Dublin, Ireland.
June 5 – 7, 2019
- The 27th European Social Services Conference will be held in Milan, Italy.
June 18 – 19, 2019
- The ISSA Conference has been announced for 2019 to be held in Leiden, the Netherlands.
June 27 – 28, 2019
- The Change and Innovation for a Better World: The Future of Social Work Profession conference will take place in Hong Kong
July 2 – 4, 2019
- The National Association of Child Care Workers 22nd Bi-Annual Conference & 4th CYC Net World Conference will take place in Durban, South Africa.
August 20 – 21, 2019
- The 2019 National Child Welfare Evaluation Summit: Leveraging Data and Evaluation to Strengthen Families and Promote Well-Being will be held in Washington, DC.
August 27 – 29, 2019
- The 2019 Regional Psychosocial Support (REPSSI) Forum will take place in Windhoek, Namibia.
August 27 –30, 2019
- The 32nd Annual US Independent Living Conference will be held in Orlando, Florida, USA.
September 10 – 12, 2019
- The 3rd International Conference on Case Management will take place in Nottingham, United Kingdom.
September 8 – 11, 2019
- The IFSW Europe Conference will be held in Vienna, Austria, on the theme social protection and human dignity.
September 18 – 20, 2019
- The 25th Annual Asia Pacific Social Work Conference will be held in Bangalore, India, and jointly organized by IFSW and local associations and organizations.
October 24 – 27, 2019
- The Council on Social Work Education's annual meeting will take place in Denver, Colorado, USA.
October 29 – November 1, 2019
- The International Federation for Educative Communities (FICE) will hold its 34th world congress in Tel Aviv, Israel.
June 28 – July 1, 2020
- The Joint World Congress on Social Work Education and Social Development will be hosted by IASSW and ICSW in Rimini, Italy.
July 6 – 10, 2020
- The 23rd International AIDS Conference is being planned for San Francisco, California, USA.
November 8 – 12, 2020
- The Health Systems Research Conference will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.