Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
The 5th Annual Social Service Workforce Strengthening Symposium was held on May 8. View the recording, presentations and written summary.
June 20 – 23, 2018
- The National Association of Social Workers US will hold their bi-annual National Conference in Washington, DC, on the theme "Shaping Tomorrow Together."
June 25 – 26, 2018
- 5 Steps to Quality - European quality framework training on early education and care will take place in Leiden, The Netherlands.
June 26, 2018
- Webinar: Supporting the Social Service Workforce on the Frontlines of the Refugee Crisis in South East Europe will be held at 9:00 a.m. ET.
July 2 – 3, 2018
- The 5th Biennial International Symposium on Decisions, Assessment, Risk and Evidence in Social Work will take place in Templepatrick, Northern Ireland.
July 4 – 7, 2018
- Social Work, Education and Social Development 2018 Conference: Environmental and Community Sustainability - Human Solutions in an Evolving Society is being planned for Dublin, Ireland.
July 22 – 27, 2018
- AIDS2018 is being planned for Amsterdam, Netherlands.
August 8 – 10, 2018
- 1st International Conference on Child Protection will take place in Nairobi, Kenya.
September 2 – 5, 2018
- The 22nd Annual IPSCAN Conference will be held on the theme Child Protection in a Changing World in Prague, Czech Republic.
September 10 – 12, 2018
- The 12th International Conference on Practice Teaching and Field Education in Health and Social Work will take place at St. John's College in Oxford, United Kingdom.
September 10 – 12, 2018
- What Works for Africa’s Poorest Children? Social Policies and Programmes for Children Living in Extreme Deprivation Conference is being planned for Kampala, Uganda.
October 8 – 12, 2018
- The 5th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will take place in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
October 14 – 16, 2018
- The World Health Summit will take place in Berlin, Germany.
October 18 – 19, 2018
- The Latino Social Worker Organization conference will be held in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
October 22, 2018
- The Global Health Mini-U is annually held on the campus of George Washington University in Washington, DC.
November 19 – 20, 2018
- The annual Ako Para Sa Bata conference in Manila, Philippines, will be held on the theme "INSPIRED: Eight strategies for ending violence against children."
November 22 – 23, 2018
- Nordic Association of Schools of Social Work/FORSA Conference will be held in Helsinki, Finland, on the theme "Power and Social Work."
December 2 – 5, 2018
- The IPSCAN Caribbean Conference on the theme Child Protection Realities within a Changing Caribbean will be held in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
May 29 – June 1, 2019
- The Network for Social Work Management has annouced that their 2019 conference will take place in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
June 18 – 19, 2019
- The ISSA Conference has been announced for 2019 to be held in Leiden, the Netherlands.