Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
February 28 – March 2, 2018
- The 2018 Violence Intervention and Prevention Summit will take place at the Gundersen National Child Protection Training Center in Orlando, Florida, USA.
March 16 – 17, 2018
- The 3rd Biennial International Conference on Alternative Care for Children in South Asia will be held in New Delhi, India.
March 20 – 22, 2018
- Professional Social Work and Sustainable Development in Africa conference will be held by the Centre for Research and Innovation in Social Work in Kigali, Rwanda, to time with World Social Work Day.
March 14 – 17, 2018
- The 21st Annual School Social Work Conference will take place in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
March 23 – 28, 2018
- The Latino Social Workers Organization Conference will take place in Seattle, Washington, USA.
April 15 – 17, 2018
- The 5th Global Service-Learning Summit: Dignity and Justice will be held at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana, USA.
April 18 – 20, 2018
- The 8th European Conference for Social Work Research will be held at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland.
April 26 – 29, 2018
- The Child Welfare League of America National Conference will take place in Washington, DC, on the theme Advancing Excellence in Practice & Policy: Building Resilience in Changing Times.
May 2 – 4, 2018
- The 2018 Child and Youth Care Conference is scheduled for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
May 8, 2018
- Save the Date for the 5th Annual Social Service Workforce Alliance Symposium. The daylong event will be held in Washington, DC, and live webcast. More details coming soon.
May 9 – 11, 2018
- The Christian Alliance for Orphans 2018 Conference will be held in Dallas, Texas, USA.
May 28 – 30, 2018
- The 26th European Social Services Conference will take place in Seville, Spain.
May 28 – 30, 2018
- World Congress on Justice for Children will be held in Paris, France.
May 29 – June 1, 2018
- The INTEREST Conference will take place in Kigali, Rwanda to share the latest research and solutions for patients living with HIV.
June 4 – 7, 2018
- The CORE Group Global Health Practitioner Conference will be held in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
June 5, 2018
- Cross-Border Family Mediation: 7 Things You Need to Know will be held in Washington, DC at the George Washington School of Law.
June 7 – 10, 2018
- The International Association for Social Work with Groups will hold their international symposium at Kruger National Park in South Africa.
June 14 –15, 2018
- The Association for Social Work Management will hold their 29th annual management conference in San Diego, California, USA.
June 20 – 23, 2018
- The National Association of Social Workers US will hold their bi-annual National Conference in Washington, DC, on the theme "Shaping Tomorrow Together."
July 2 – 3, 2018
- The 5th Biennial International Symposium on Decisions, Assessment, Risk and Evidence in Social Work will take place in Templepatrick, Northern Ireland.
July 4 – 7, 2018
- Social Work, Education and Social Development 2018 Conference: Environmental and Community Sustainability - Human Solutions in an Evolving Society is being planned for Dublin, Ireland.
July 22 – 27, 2018
- AIDS2018 is being planned for Amsterdam, Netherlands.
September 2 – 5, 2018
- The 22nd Annual IPSCAN Conference will be held on the theme Child Protection in a Changing World in Prague, Czech Republic.
September 10 – 12, 2018
- The 12th International Conference on Practice Teaching and Field Education in Health and Social Work will take place at St. John's College in Oxford, United Kingdom
October 8 –12, 2018
- The 5th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will take place in Liverpool, United Kingdom. The call for abstracts is now open, and submissions are due by March 5.