Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
July – October, 2020
- HIV2020 will take place over a series of online sessions and be made available for free.
July 6 – 10, 2020
- The 23rd International AIDS Conference will be held online and be made available for free.
July 8 - 10, 2020
- The European Social Service annual conference will be held in Hamburg, Germany on the theme "Rethink, inspire, dare, community care."
July 15 – 18, 2020
- The IFSW International Social Work Conference will be online and registration is free. The Global Social Service Workforce is proud to be a conference partner and deliver keynote remarks.
July 17, 2020
- The first Work and Family Researchers Virtual plenary will be held on the topic of research being conducted on the work-family ramifications of COVID-19 for workers and families who vary in income and occupational conditions
September 9 - 10, 2020
- 2020 OVC Applied Research & Best Practice Symposium, held by the Christian Alliance for Orphans, will be held in Rockwall, Texas, USA.
October 13 – 16, 2020
- The Together for Families Conference will take place in Seattle, Washington, USA.
November 8 – November 11, 2020
- The Joint World Congress on Social Work Education and Social Development will be hosted by IASSW and ICSW in Rimini, Italy.
November 8 – 12, 2020
- The Health Systems Research Conference will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
November 15 - 18, 2020
- The IPSCAN Conference on the topic of child maltreatment prevention will be held in Adelaide, Australia.