Not yet a member of the Alliance? Learn more and join a network of your peers here.
The Alliance regularly receives updates from members regarding conferences being held by their organization or in their region. Below is a listing of conferences taking place around the world on topics relevant to the social service workforce. To add your conference to this list, please send us information by using this form.
June 14 – 17, 2020
- The National Association of Social Workers US Conference will take place in Washington, DC, USA.
June 24 – 27, 2020
- The Work and Family Researchers Network 5th Biennial Conference will be held in New York, New York, USA, on the theme "Advancing Equality at Work and Home: Strengthening Science and Collaboration."
June 25 – 27, 2020
- The 2020 Work and Family Researchers Network Conference under the theme 'Advancing Equality at Work and Home: Strengthening Science and Collaboration' will take place in New York, New York, USA. Submissions open in July 2019 and close November 1, 2019.
June 28 – July 1, 2020
- The Joint World Congress on Social Work Education and Social Development will be hosted by IASSW and ICSW in Rimini, Italy.
July 6 – 8, 2020
- HIV2020 will take place in Mexico City, Mexico.
July 6 – 10, 2020
- The 23rd International AIDS Conference is being planned for San Francisco, California, USA.
July 8 - 10, 2020
- The European Social Service annual conference will be held in Hamburg, Germany on the theme "Rethink, inspire, dare, community care."
July 15 – 18, 2020
- The IFSW International Social Work Conference will be held in Calgary, Canada.
November 8 – 12, 2020
- The Health Systems Research Conference will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.