You are here
“It is only through collaborative efforts that positive change can be achieved. Like-minded people need to find a space to work together for the advancement of civilization. An alliance like this one ensures that.“
– Alliance member, South Africa
The Alliance is a diverse, open network of more than 3,000 individual members affiliated with government, UN agencies, non-profits, faith-based organizations, civil society, donors, academia and professional associations across 148 countries. Our members support efforts to strengthen the social service workforce to provide services when and where they are most needed, alleviate poverty, challenge and reduce discrimination, promote social justice and human rights, and prevent and respond to violence and family separation.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Alliance, you will be able to:
- Receive the latest resources, events, and advocacy materials related to social service workforce strengthening through our monthly e-update;
- Access a wealth of tools, resources and best practices in our resource database, including a dedicated space for COVID-19-specific resources;
- Connect with other members by name, organization or country in our member directory;
- Participate in webinars, our annual symposia, Social Service Workforce Week and other events (virtual and in-person) to learn and engage in relevant discussions;
- Contribute blog posts and other content to bring attention to specific workforce challenges and solutions;
- Share upcoming events, resources and tools for inclusion in our website and e-update;
- Network with other organizations and individuals working in the field of social service workforce strengthening through participation in Alliance interest groups and attendance at Alliance-sponsored events;
- Take leadership on key social service workforce issue areas through Alliance interest groups and governance bodies;
- Discuss important issues through our discussion board and via our social media channels.
- Amplify your voice by joining with others on policy advocacy aimed at strengthening the social service workforce.
If you have any questions or experience any problems during the registration process, please contact us.
Become a Member
Membership in the Alliance is free, and we encourage anyone committed to strengthening and advocating for the social service workforce to join us.