You are here
A broad range of organizations and individuals from NGOs, government, UN agencies, donors, academic institutions, professional associations and others who support the work of strengthening the social service workforce have joined the Alliance network.
Membership in the Alliance brings opportunities for active engagement in a movement to strengthen the social service workforce. Specific benefits include opportunities to:
- Receive and contribute to monthly Alliance e-updates that highlight social service workforce strengthening tools, resources, models and best practices and advertise events
- Participate in Alliance webinars and interest groups on current issues relevant to the global social service workforce
- Network and connect with other organizations and individuals working in the field of social service workforce strengthening through participation in the Alliance interest groups and attendance at Alliance sponsored events and forums
- Take leadership on key social service workforce issue areas through Alliance interest groups and governance bodies
- Amplify your voice by joining with others on policy advocacy aimed at strengthening the social service workforce.
Register to Join Us
Are you an individual or ogranization that is involved in social service programs or initatives and committed to strengthening the social service workforce on a global level?
Already registered? Log in now.
If you have any questions or experience any problems during the registration process, please contact us.